Yay! It’s Friday and what a day it has been! Here’s a quick five facts about my day.
- I finished cleaning up and checking out of my classroom so summer vacation has officially begun! Yay!
- I said goodbye to two teacher friends who are leaving and will no longer be teaching in my school district. I wish them the best! I’m glad we can still keep in touch through FB.
- The family and I drove down to San Diego for race weekend. I’ve got the Live Well San Diego 5k on Saturday and the Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon on Sunday.
- Despite arriving at the RnRSD Expo 15 minutes before closing, I still got to meet and take a picture with these awesome people!
- The Wifey and I dropped the kids off at my parents house and celebrated our anniversary dinner a week late. Better late than never, right?
This first weekend of summer vacation is off to a great start! I’m hoping to have good race results to report later.
What are the highlights of your day? What are you doing this weekend?